Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Bits and pieces

Going to leave my holiday journal for this post, I'm getting a bit bored with it! 
    Some pictures instead, of everyday things.



Washing day for the doilies. I'm having a tidy-up around the house at the moment, making use of the few fine days we have had to do a little washing and gardening. 


I've signed on to a watercolour class at the nearby community centre, hoping to give myself a bit more incentive to attempt and complete works. This is a painting of the Seven Sleepers above Lyttelton Harbour. There's something wrong with it, I'll take it to class tomorrow and the teacher can tell me what. (I think it's the road at bottom centre).


And here's the gorgeous Thomas, in his thick soft winter coat, sitting on my blue chair. This is the one I have in my painting room; Thom sits on it so I have to move him and the chair to one side then go and get another chair from the living-room for me to sit on. Boy, is he spoiled!


1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear that someone else is ruled by a (beautiful) furry tyrant.
    Love your painting, and will be interested in hearing the teacher's suggestions. I think you are right - but am ignorant.

    ReplyDelete