Friday, November 30, 2012

Back again

So I've had my little posting holiday, and now I'm nearly off to a real holiday. I'm going to Golden Bay and Nelson Lakes National Park soon, as long as Thomas stays well. Caught him licking his bits today, so I hope this was just grooming and not "I'm licking this because it's sore and blocked". I feel like a pervert, gawping at his bits to see if I can see anything inflamed down there. Not that I could see anyway because it's mostly covered in fur. And cats hate you examining their bodies, such private creatures as they be.
  Horrible experience yesterday. Went to buy a new swimming-costume. This is when a person discovers quite how fat she has become over the years. The overhead lighting doesn't help; harsh flourescents show up every little bobble and ripple of cellulite, and that blobby bit there, what the hell is that!? The back boobs are nearly as big as the front boobs now, it's like something from People of Walmart. Wonder if it's occured to the merchants that they'd sell a lot more if the dressing rooms were candlelit?

No comments:

Post a Comment