Monday, August 2, 2010

Blogger stats

Blogger have just added some new features. One is Blogger stats, which is great - they show you a map of where in the world you've been viewed. Where in the world is Lynwaho? The US, China, Indonesia and Poland. World domination at a glance.
What is Lynwaho? Its a mashup of my name and the Maori name for where I live, Opawaho. A pa is a fortified village and waho means means outlying or far-out, or far-off. So Lynwaho is Lyn far-out. Far out!
Getting some really mean spring weather now. Warm one minute, bitterly cold the next. The daffodils are pushing up and out though. I've just staged another raid/intervention on the development site, but I've ricked the muscles in my shoulders carrying shopping bags full of bulbs and earth. Being on someone's else's property made me feel deliciously wicked, just that wee kick of adrenaline, sure that some awful man will arrive in a dirty truck and ask me what I think I'm doing with his bulbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment