Monday, August 30, 2010

It's really Tuesday, not Monday.

Just tried to post a you-Tube clip of Noel Fielding - it didn't work. Probably just as well, saved me exposing myself to the world as a sad old cougar with a dodgy taste for androgynous blokes. Well, I did grow up during the '70's - boys with big hair and spandex jumpsuits, Bowie at his most extraordinary, etc. Really not concentrating at work today. I've got a new job so I feel like I've already left, psychologically speaking. Can't talk about my new job, it might put the mockers on things, as my mother says. Also feeling a bit edgy, change does that to me. Will it be good? Or have I just made one of the biggest mistakes of my life? Only time will tell.
On a cheerier note, I'm toying with the idea of going to Italy in May, hopefully to do a villas and gardens tour. It's very much on the drawing board at the moment but great to have something to look forward to.
Spring continues apace here, my magnolia ("San Jose") is coming out of its furry buds, and the tulip bulbs are growing, growing. I've forgotten what colour they are, so that's going to be a surprise too. Ciao, mio amici. (ooo, get 'er!)

No comments:

Post a Comment