Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tooth! and the truth about ducks.

I'm a poor sad hurty girl today. I had a tooth extracted on Tuesday and it still hurts. I feel like I'm clenching my jaw all the time, and the pain radiates up into my ear. I'm getting diarrhoea from all the soft food and medication I'm taking and I'd rather not be at work at all today. Last night took 4 paracetamol, 2 glasses of wine, a wheat bag and a whole lot of mantra'ing.(I use Ave Maria, it's very calming and comforting).
Nearly ran over a line of ducks this morning as I came into work. I was looking away in the distance to where I would park my car, then became brakingly aware of a line of numpties crossing my path. Bird brains. They have no traffic sense at all. Ducks are rather unpleasant to tell the truth -they peck each other to death, engage in gang rape, and are not the world's best mothers. They are feckless; it they were people they'd be the type who shuffle between the pub and the betting agency all day. The gardeners dislike them because they root up the new plantings looking for worms. The native ducks, the scaup and Paradise ducks are OK, but the mallards are both aggressive and stupid, avian bovver boys and girls. As I type I can see them from the window, deceptively sleeping, waiting for the chance to......Aaargh! invasion of the killer zombie alien ducks! No, no.....

No comments:

Post a Comment