Saturday, September 20, 2014

No, no, no.



We've just had a general election here in NZ. The bad news is that we still have the same right-wing government led by the same
evil jerk. I cannot understand people, why, why, why would you vote for someone who would willingly sell his grandmother to the highest bidder?  Or any bidder? Makes me want to puke. Expect more attacks on beneficiaries, less money for public services, more land sales to the Chinese, fracking towers on land and oil rigs out at sea. More surveillance, more poverty, more dodgy deals, more jobs for mates. The worst part is the crowing, the self-congratulatory crowing of this dunghill cock and his supporters. 
    I tried to cheer myself up watching a movie about the French Revolution. Bring on the tumbrils, where's my knitting?

1 comment: