Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cake success!

Well, the munted cake was a success after all. I cut the boiled, soggy bits off and took the cakey part to work, where my colleagues polished it off in about 45 minutes! Yes, they liked it, so that was alright after all.
  My computer is very slow at the moment, probably because I have a lot of picture files stored. I had this vision while waiting for the screen to come up, of myself like Miss Havisham, garnished with cobwebs and many, many years older, still waiting for Chrome to respond. I love the little sign that comes up saying Chrome is not responding - yes, I think I've guessed that already thanks.
  Nothing much else to report. I haven't filled in all the blanks on my NaNoWriMo form yet. We're supposed  to provide a cover, and a title, but even that seems to be beyond me. I really have no idea at all about how I'm going to do it. Characters? A plot? You're kidding me. What happens if I back out? Do the NaNoWriMo police come to my house and point at me accusingly? Oh my very dear, what have I done?

No comments:

Post a Comment