Friday, August 7, 2015

Rant


       Lest you should all think I've gone soft and this is a 'nice' blog written by a sweet old lady who only posts pictures of cats and gardens, you should know that the first thing I did today was yell "Hey, cunt, turn your fucking radio off!" as said cunt who woke me up at 6.45 (let's be precise here), parked outside with the radio blaring while he delivered eggs to the people over the road. The people over the road sell eggs from their house, which pisses me off as I thought I lived in a residential area. So I have to put up with cars stopping and slamming doors all day, sometimes with radios going or leaving engines running. I suffer so those arseholes can make a buck. Was I ever consulted about their desire to run a shop from their house? No, of course not. It was assumed, as it always is, that I would put up with it, but there are some things, up with which I will not put. These people are far richer than me (another thorn in my backside) and have obviously made their money by treating other people like scum. 
 PS. Spellcheck tells me I've spelled 'arseholes' wrong. Assholes, the American spelling of the popular term of abuse is the one spellcheck accepts. I prefer to go with my East Ender roots and spell it with an "r", giving a satisfying hard sound that 'ass' cannot compete with. (And the c-word? Goddess bless the c-word! Another old English favourite with a hard, abusive sound.)

2 comments:

  1. This old, cat-loving, garden obsessed person also has a pyscho bitch from hell in permanent residence. She is never far from the surface either.
    And did the cunt in question turn his radio off? Almost certainly not. Hiss and spit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you, Elephant's Child! He did close the car door, and muttered "sorry", but I shouldn't have to go off at someone to get some consideration. Hopefully, he will not do this again, a lesson may have been learned.

      Delete