Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sunday in the park

Today is a beautiful day in the Christchurch Botanic Gardens. Lots of people enjoying the laid-back environment and chilling out after our night of 5 large aftershocks. Slept in my clothes again last night, too wary (or weary)to get into my jammies. Had a few glasses of wine too, which helped with getting me to sleep. It was a horrible chardonnay, I hate chardonnay, it makes me feel sick at full strength, but watered down with a little fruit juice is quite good. I bought it thinking it was sav.blanc - how many times have I bought something I don't like at the supermarket because I didn't read the label?
Daylight saving started today, so more time in the garden in the evenings. Its looking quaite naice at the moment. Wish I could show you the pictures I took, but I haven't quite worked out how to do this yet. I've also lost my Flickr connection so this post comes to you without pictures, which I know is boring. Sorry. Can you tell I'm just a bit tetchy this morning? The psychology of extreme events must be an interesting thing to study, we've had floods of psychologists and counsellors descend on us for the talking cure, but all we really need is to petition the earthquake god to STOP! Yours, Aftershocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment