Sunday, October 10, 2010

Visuals! Yay!

As you can see, I've managed to access Flickr again, managed to remember my password. Today the weather is very spring, alternating showers of hail with bright sunshine, but very cold. Now I'm at the library, where I can play on the computers for free and get some great reading.
Emphasis on things botanical at the moment. "The Victorian gardener" by Anne Wilkinson, "Plants from the edge of the world" by Mark Flanagan and Tony Kirkham, "Plant names" by Roger Spencer, Rob Cross and Peter Lumley, and "A botanist's notebook" by Eric Godley. All partly for work, but also to extend my knowledge as well. It's great to know stuff.
R., my friendly colleague at the library, has just helped me to get my pictures on Flickr, so hopefully I can post some of the garden soon. Warning: you may get sick of my garden, I photograph it the way some people photograph their children. I also seem to have a lot of photos of cats sleeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment