Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blugger

Blogger has just changed its format. its a bit boring now, more like Wordpress. The way the blog appears to readers is the same, but the internal workings for bloggers is different. Nothing is constant but change. For some odd reason I seem to have 17 new readers in the United States, why I don't know. I'm still aiming for world domination, to get one reader in every country in the world. This is probably a vain hope, since there are still many countries who don't have the Internet. They don't have clean water or enough food either, but I reckon they'll get the internet before they get the essentials of life.
Saw a woman on TV last night called "the human Barbie". She has spent eight hundred thousand pounds on cosmetic procedures on herself. if she had donated this money to medical research we would probably have a cure for cancer by now. But death will get her in the end, HaHa, no one escapes the Grim Reaper and all she'll be is a beautiful corpse. Ever wonder what happens to breast implants when a body is cremated? Are the ashes and smoke toxic?
Feck, this is grim stuff. Change the subject.
My winter sowings are starting to germinate. As expected, cavolo nero is off first. It germinates in 4 days in warm weather, I don't know anything that goes so fast. Some poppy seed that I gathered at Freeth House when walking the Cape Campbell track (lovely, try it) several years ago is also looking promising. I don't know what colour the flowers are as I only saw the seed heads so this will be something to look forward to. This is what I love about gardening: always looking to the future, always striving to make this year better than last.

No comments:

Post a Comment