Thursday, July 28, 2011

My little palazzo

Being information-greedy, I couldn't resist finding out more about this little house. It's the Palazzo Contarini Fasan, built in the 15th century, also known as the house of Desdemona because some romantic legend links it to "Othello". The Contarini were a very noble family that provided 8 doges for the Venetian Republic. Naomi Campbell's boyfriend was in negotiation to buy it for her, so that's the kind of money I'd need. On the negative side, it has no water access, and I think I'd try an bargain them down over this. It's in Venice, and has no water access? That should knock at least a million of the asking price. Naomi doesn't deserve it anyway, it's far too lovely for her, and all she'll do is have parties in it and trash the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment