Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I am hopeless

Every morning I say to myself "today I'm going to eat healthily". And every day I don't! Today's menu: 1 stale hot cross bun, 2 cups coffee. 1 Apple. 1 glass of wine (so far) and cheese. Probably have potato chips for tea. I am so stupid! I have healthy food in the house and the garden, but do I eat it? No. The concomitant of this is that then I get to feel disgusted with myself for being such a ninny. No wonder I don't feel too good most of the time. I should post a picture of myself with the word 'fool' written in large letters underneath. 
   Self-excoriation over. Normal transmission will be resumed at next post.

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. I wish you I could say you were on your own. The hope thieves have stolen mine too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the curse of self-awareness I'm afraid. The only consolation is that our boat is full of other good people.

      Delete