Wednesday, September 9, 2015

OGD


'Waterlily' camellia

More insanely dedicated gardening during the last two days. I have OGD - Obsessive Gardening Disorder - at the moment. Weeded the whole vegetable garden yesterday, planted all kinds of seeds, planted some new dahlias and some Lavandula stoechas plants that have been hanging around for a while. The garden does look very nice at the moment. This afternoon was brought to a sudden end by a fierce hailstorm with thunder and lightning, so I was glad that I had done so much over the last two days. I can relax now, knowing I have done my duty!



It's all so tidy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Ouir gardem is out of control. Again.
    And I love that camellia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to be me tomorrow. Did housework today so I can spend all day in the garden tomorrow, energy levels permitting. We're due for a sunny day at last!!

    ReplyDelete