Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cold

Yes, it's cold and I have one. Haven't done much today except work. Thought for the day: must try and inject some Kiwiana into my house. Soon I'll get to take my harakeke basket back home. I made it for the library, but they don't seem to like it or want it or know what to do with it, so its my baby and it can live happily in my conservatory.
Speaking of my conservatory, I spent some of Saturday cleaning mould off the floor and windows. We have had no sunny days lately so my house is becoming Mildew Manor. Blech.
The daffodils I appropriated from the old house site over the road are coming up, so I feel vindicated in taking them. The site is about to be "developed". So far this has involved cutting down all of the large trees, one was a beautiful linden tree about 80 years old. The next step will be to strip the topsoil and sell it, so my bulbs will be as "brands snatched from the burning". Perhaps by the time they flower I will have a digital camera so can post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment