Sunday, June 13, 2010

Templates

I like playing around with templates, so I've just changed from Minima to Watermark. A bit nonplussed when I logged on today to be told that I had to rejoin Google as the old Blogger log-in did not work anymore. I thought I already had a Google log-in but I think now it was for Googlefriend instead. Looks like I also have to re-sign with Flickr as well.
What is it with Google? Do they want to be Big Brother? It does make me feel a little uneasy.
Have a Skype session on Friday, something I know nothing about at all. It could be interesting or very annoying - the potential for technological balls-ups seems quite strong. Just think, one day telemarketers will be able to interrupt your Skype sessions - you'll be able to abuse that bozo from Slingshot face to face.
Want some fun? Look up You-tube and get sexy librarians singing new words to Lady Gaga's Pokerface. Thank God they are all wearing their workclothes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment