Saturday, January 19, 2013

4.7

A moderate size shake last night about 9.15, biggest we've had since July last year. But the first where my heart hasn't raced a bit, am I getting used to them? It's only taken 11,000 aftershocks for me to get ho-hum! No damage and no injuries reported.
  Went to the Little River Show yesterday (pics in blog below). Very hot, but it's good to have a proper summer for once, we've had a string of lousy summers for about the last 10 years. This one reminds me of childhood summers, when you couldn't sleep at night for the heat, and every day dawned fine and hot, and you ate fresh fruit and salads and ice-cream and cold drinks. And the lawn dried up to a crisp, and you went to the beach a lot and got sunburnt and wore jandals and had picnics in the park. I like it!

Me and Julie (my BBF)in the backyard 1966?
Corsair Bay 1964
Me and Dad, North Beach, 1964
Julie and me, pigging out on the neighbours' nectarines
Pool party!
Hopefully the only nude pics you'll ever see of me. Lyttelton, 1960 or 61.

No comments:

Post a Comment