Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New clothes

Yesterday I went to the Warehouse (NZ's equivalent of Walmart for my American readers) and bought some new bras and knickers. Quel horreur! I am now an 18DD! Never in my wildest skinniest little youth did I ever think I would get to be so big. When I was 16 or so, I had tiny wee boobs (but then I was skinny all over), and boys didn't even bother to make my acquaintance. I was crushed when I was 14 and at a Youth Club do (remember Youth Clubs?) and overheard two boys looking for pussy. "What about her?" said one to the other. "Nah, she's flat" said the other. Little shits. Still it was an introduction, albeit harsh, into the way boys minds work. Such a pity that their attributes were not on public display. I would have loved to be able to say "Nah, you're miniscule". I can only hope that the laws of karma have gifted him with chronic impotence in his later life.

No comments:

Post a Comment