Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tired



Arezzo

Not much doing today. I'm really tired after my work-week, Monday was hell on earth as it was busy, busy, busy and we had 2 people sick. Today I've stayed in bed and slept mostly.
  I laid out in the garden on my rug. Thomas found a new friend, a little kitten that I've not seen before, and talked and purred at it. My boy is a lover not a fighter; I feel sad that he's all alone, with no other cat to keep him company. I could get another kitten, but it's so expensive now with food and vet's fees.
  Still in the process of booking for the Italian trip, most is done now except the last week. I think I'll stay for a few days in Arezzo and do some local bus/train trips around there. Unfortunately, some of the places I want to visit are only accessible by car, and I need an international driver's license which I don't have, to hire a car. No doubt it will sort itself out in time; it's quite a lot of work planning a holiday.
  The pears are starting to fall, and I've just had three very juicy nectarines. Our weather here had turned cooler, sort of autumnal in the early mornings. Where did our summer go?

No comments:

Post a Comment