Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Less mad

Feeling a little less panicky now. Last day of work was yesterday, and today got down to some serious sorting out of packing and getting things ready for the housesitter. Thom's food is stored away, he's been flea'd, and I've started eating up the bits and pieces in the fridge. Made a pork and apple casserole with red cabbage and squash, I'll be eating that for the next three nights. I'm not going to do a big tidy in the garden, that can wait for when I get home and will be part of the Big Winter Clean-Up. Most garden produce is gathered in, just the Red Delicious apples to go, and I'll have a couple before I leave. Still have to write accomodation details in my diary, but I'll take a sheaf of photocopied maps, etc. anyway. Whew! It's starting to seem real now, in a good way.

1 comment: