Tuesday, August 21, 2012

No, no, NO!

Just had a call from the guy (who hereinafter shall be known as W.) doing the EQC repairs. Arrrrgh! The ceiling in my living room is wet because of an undiagnosed hole in the roof! So they can't fix the ceiling till the roof is fixed. EQC will pay for the ceiling but not the roof - OMG! I hope hope hope that nothing else is found. W. is calling in a roofer friend of his. I used to have a guy but he has moved away. Oh buggery! And I can only tell you because there is no one else here to tell. The boss is on the phone and my offsider is in the nursery. OMG! Bugger, bugger, bugger. Bang goes next year's trip to Italy. Still. I don't have to feel guilty now that my house doesn't really need fixing. It does. Oh, hell and damnation. Calamity.
PS. Yes , I am doing this in work time, because I have to tell someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment