Saturday, March 16, 2013

A conversation

 
"Ew! Not this again! You've fed me this for the last.. I don't know how long. I want different food!
 
"But, sweetie, you can't have different food. You've got FLUTD, and the vet says this is the only food I can give you"
 
"Well, she doesn't have to eat it day after day after day. Come on, just a little red meat... or a bit of Emma's food. She always gets what she wants"
 
"But she doesn't suffer from your condition. And she has to have that squirty paste for her rhinotracheitis, remember."
 
"Yes, but she likes that. It's not fair!"
 
"NO! Go outside and play with Puss-puss"
 
"Allright, I'm going. But just to register my full disgust at the situation, be warned that tomorrow morning I will sick up bile onto the carpet, and leave a trail of vomit just where you step to get to the toilet, so that you can experience it first thing in the morning while you're still half-asleep. And I will create a particularly runny stool in the cat tray, and miss the edge into the bargain." 
 
"Thanks so much. FYI, the answer's still NO!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment