Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Today in pictures

Today is a day off for me, so what did I do? I went and had coffee with my friend Maggie at the local cafe. Nice apple and raspberry tart and good talk.
  I continued on with my repainting the hallway, which I started yesterday, and the ceiling of the laundry, which the EQCers forgot. I've gotten tired of the eau-de-nil in the hall and am now painting it a sort of pinky orange, a shade called Romantic. (So of course, singing "Isn't it romantic..."). Lots of climbing up and down  the ladder, tiring really but fun to see the colour change. Will post before and afters after I've finished.
  

             Thomas had a ten-minute "psychocat" session, jumping around things and off things

 
Pretty David Austin rose "Crown Princess Margarethe"
 
 
Explosion of asters and dahlias - the bees love the asters
 
 
Emma bedded down on the drop-cloths in the hallway
 
 
Puss-puss came over for a visit and played with Thomas's favourite toy, a green duster
 

 
(Thomas was on the bed, sleeping off  his "psychocat" session).

The days are just packed!

 


 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment