Thursday, September 26, 2013

Veterinary things

Just picked Emma up from the vet. They've taken out 13 teeth, all rotten. I feel like the worst cat mother ever. Why didn't I notice? Because cats won't let you look at their mouths. She's been in an out of the vets for rhinotracheitis for the last three years, so it's a wonder they didn't notice anything either. Poor baby, she's very groggy, just sitting around looking at the floor. She's also pooed herself and walked in it, so she's smelly as well. I'll try and clean it off when she's asleep. Poor little puss, it would have saved her some pain just to have her put to sleep, I think the vet was shocked when I said this but really, it's true. But then I suppose I wouldn't have had myself put down when I had my wisdom teeth out, so I guess the vet was right to be horrified.
   And coming home in the dark, I noticed that I only have high beam on my lights; those fools at the garage have rewired it back wrong. So. Damn, damn, damn.

1 comment: