Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mad men

Just finished watching season four of Mad men on DVD, hopefully we will get season five here in NZ, but it will be on an obscure channel at an untenable time. It is so good, proof that not only dreck comes out of the USA. Great acting, sometimes what is not said is just as important as what the characters verbalize, you just watch the expressions on their faces and go aha! The characters are like a puzzle that you must watch and think about to solve. Don has just got engaged to his secretary and is all smiley - Don DRAPER smiling? It's horrible to see, all you can think is, oh my, we're headed for disaster here.
     It's a beautiful autumn day here, so I must go and do something with it. Need to do washing, boring, and re-start the garden clear up. Or go and clear the garage out. Nah.
    And needless to say, but I'm going to - I did not win Lotto. No Emerald the goat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment