Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Welcome, Ecuador, and why don't you like me?

Hello to my reader ? in Ecuador. I feel sure this is probably a mere statistical blip, as there can't be many people in Ecuador that would be interested in my blog. Just as there are very few worldwide that are interested in my blog. Boohoo! No one reads me, no one wants me. Further to that, I hope you enjoyed the clip of Henri - self-pity can be very funny, particularly when you find out that the cream in the bathroom is not cream and the door is sometimes... shut.
 Went out to Little River this afternoon, very lovely, all the willows along the lake are brightly yellow, and the sky was very clear. Ate food I didn't really want at the cafe just for the pleasure of sitting in the sun and reading a magazine. Life's a bit boring and a little sad at the moment, autumn can be that way. Knowing that the icy fist of winter is closing, closing and we can not escape (unless we can afford to go to Rarotonga).
  Anzac Day tomorrow.  I'm working, so won't be anything different from usual.
  Returned home this afternoon to find the cats asleep together on the sofa. Ah, rapprochement at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment